Since I cannot seem to upload my mod to here I decided to post a link to the copy in Steam Workshop. I hope that is allowed. Here is the link. The description from the Steam Workshop page:
This mod makes minor buffs to the vanilla Torchlight 2 classes to make class, skill, and stat point decisions more meaningful.
I originally done this mod just for fun and to learn about Torchlight 2 modding and as such originally made larger changes to the classes. However, I decided to scale it back and release it in case anyone wants to use it.
What I have changed:
- Raised starting stats so that the lowest stat is now 10 not 5.
- Raised Embermage Focus from 15 to 20 as it only had one 5 to lower not the two of the other classes.
- Raised starting Gold from 100 to 500.
- Slightly raised HP values gained from Vitality.
- Slightly raised HP and MP values for each level.
- Added 1 rank in a passive skill to each class.
- Lowered the required level for learning skills and upgrading skills.
I advise against using this mod on Casual difficulty as even the small changes I made could potentially make the game too easy.
Please feel free to request other changes as I am keen to keep improving this mod.