- Author LordNyriox
- Uploaded 02-01-2019, 06:16 PM
- Last Updated 02-01-2019, 06:19 PM
- Category Modding Resources: Tools (TL2)
- Total Downloads 41
- Discussion Thread TLDatLexer (VS2015) Comments Thread
our Mod Manager and Install Tool:
More From This User
I added a 64-bit build mode while I was at it—which means you can now use the plugin in 64-bit installations of Notepad++!
- Syntax highlighting
- Tag matching
- Indication of incorrectly formatted values
- Checking of file path syntax (for fields that are paths)
- Checking of enumeration values
- Auto-complete (maybe)
- Copy 'TlDatLexer.dll' to your 'Notepad++/plugins' directory.
- Copy 'Config/TlDatLexer.xml' to your 'Notepad++/plugins/Config/' or '%APPDATA%/Notepad++/plugins/Config/' directory.
- Copy the contents of the 'theme/%THEME NAME%/' to your 'Notepad++/plugins/' or '%APPDATA%/Notepad++/plugins/' directory.
- Note that the so-called "XML" theme is actually a simple dark-optimized theme. I simply forgot to change its name to something more appropriate.
Unfortunately you can only install one theme at a time; this is a limitation of Notepad++.