Raxz's Gameplay Tweaks
Raxz's Gameplay Tweaks
- Author Raxz
- Uploaded 08-13-2018, 12:25 PM
- Last Updated 08-13-2018, 12:26 PM
- Category Misc (TL2)
- Total Downloads 177
- Discussion Thread Raxz's Gameplay Tweaks Comments Thread
- Raxz_Gameplay_Tweaks.mod 414.1 KB
our Mod Manager and Install Tool:
My main goal with this mod is to create a lightweight Synergies replacement for those times when it's either incompatible with other mods outright or broken in multiplayer. Though I will also be including my own tweaks to taste.
Change list so far:
- Minimum monster spawn (number of monsters per square meter) increased by 50%.
- Maxmimum monster spawn (number of monsters per square meter) increased by 100%.
- Maximum champion spawn (number of champions on a given floor) increased by 100%.
- Monsters' attention span buffed on Veteran and Elite difficulties.
- Some champion affixes buffed.
- Skulls and other unique socketables no longer have a maximum level range, only a minimum. No more farming underleveled areas for top-tier items!
- Skulls can now drop from most bosses.
- Skull of Limoany can now drop at any level range, and its level requirement has been removed.
- All attribute-related Skulls now come in four varieties, so you can socket for whichever stats you want.
- Magic and Rare items now roll more affixes.
- Dungeon affix system reworked with many new affixes. Some vanilla dungeon affixes removed or replaced with better versions for being lame.
- All areas of the game can now roll random dungeon affixes.
- Mapworks dungeons now roll a minimum of one random affix; there are no "plain" maps.
- HP from Vitality buffed. Armor bonus left untouched.
- Players now naturally regenerate 1% health per second.
- Players now naturally regenerate 5% mana per second, up from 4%.
- Maximum Fame level increased to 50, up from 33.
- Spells and tomes can now go up to rank 7, available at level 100, and some of the crappier ones have been reworked to be more useful.
- Crital Strike tome can now spawn.
- All difficulties moved over one, monster statistics-wise. Casual is the vanilla Normal, Normal is the vanilla Veteran, Veteran is the vanilla Elite, and Elite is buffed into a new higher difficulty.
- Fame and gold now scale with difficulty level, but not experience.
- ** Casual: -25%
- ** Normal: Default
- ** Veteran: +25%
- ** Elite: +50%