Tenebris v. 2.1
Tenebris Class v. 2.1 (final update)
In case someone does not know what the Tenebris is, well, it's the perfect Hybrid. It can be a magician, it can make melee attacks, it can be accompanied by many summons, it can even (depending on the weapon and the skill) combine melee and magic attacks without changing weapons and without losing its power, and at the same time have a lot of summons (Spiders, Troglodites, Werewolves). If that is not entertaining, I don't know what else it can be
Maybe you are wondering why this update after so many years. Synergies, many people play it and it was updated for the last time in 2017. The Tenebris had not been updated after 2013. So this puts things in order once and for all.
Oh, a recommendation. If you are going to play with Tenebris and Synergies, put the Tenebris OVER Synergies in the loading order, because this class now has some skills with its own unlock scale. Werewolves, for example, now reach their full potential at level 74, and if Tenebris and Synergies are in the wrong order you are going to lose it.
Unfortunately, after I found out what happened with the Variant Classes Mod (they made unfortunate changes in the Tenebris gameplay),and above all, after what happened with the version that was on Steam, I decided that nobody has my authorization to take this class and do an update to existing compilations or incorporate it into a new compilation. If you want to do it privately, go ahead, but not publicly.
Anyone can learn how to make a class of their own, any type of Mod, it's not so difficult to learn. But what is really unique is the basic idea and if that idea is changed, the original author's work is lost. So if you want to play with this, welcome, but don't expect to find this last mayor update in any compilation because without exception, ALL compilation Mods that I have played have made changes (at least to this Class) that to a greater or lesser extent violate my original idea. The truth is I don't understand what bug bites those who made compilations and changed the original works.
What happened to the Tenebris version on Steam?
I had everything ready and I tried to do the update. But a string of errors without clues about it forced me to do something that I had done years ago for the same reason. Delete and republish... and it worked. But I can't change the visibility to "public" because Steam is now a piece of junk that asks for money to let you share with the world your own creations. And that's how one of the older TL2 classes on Steam ceased to exist on Steam. I'm very sorry for the more than 17.000 subscribers, but it was not my fault.
For those who were playing the original version of Tenebris (the last one was version 2.0.5), this is the list of current changes in relation to that version. As you can see it is a massive update. If you like, you can do the same as me and call it "Tenebris Fuck you Steam edition"...
Tenebris v. 2.1 Changelog:
- Poison Twister: Small decrease of Mana cost. Cooldown reduced from 10 to 8 seconds. Tornado movement speed increased to almost double.
- Nightmarish Fire: Reduction in mana cost. Particles modification to distinguish it from among many similar missiles and give it a more "scary" touch.
- Toxic Land: Small reduction of Mana cost.
- Annihilator: No changes.
- Rip All: Small reduction of mana cost.
- Green Punishment: Reduction of mana cost. Unlock scale lowered from Tier7 to Tier6.
- Defense Mastery: Increase of HP increased in all levels. Unlock scale lowered from Tier2 to Tier1.
- Mana Change: HP cost decreased and increase the Mana recharge factor at all levels. New unlock scale that goes from level 4 to level 86.
- Elemental Defense: Small reduction in HP cost.
- Deep Impact: No changes.
- Fatal Attraction: Cooldown reduced from 1 minute to 45 seconds. Reduced Mana cost.
- Massive Force: Reduced mana cost. Cooldown reduced to 90 seconds.
- Whirlwind: No changes.
- Triple Threshold: Reduction of Mana cost. Cooldown reduced from 10 to 8 seconds.
- Doomsday: Increase in Mana cost. Cooldown reduced from 40 to 30 seconds.
- Dead Zone: Consistent reduction of Mana cost.
- Rain Mastery: HP cost reduction at all levels.
- Thunder Mastery: HP cost reduction at all levels.
- Glacial Mastery: HP cost reduction at all levels.
- Conviction: Reduction in mana cost. Cooldown reduced from 40 to 30 seconds.
- Afraid of the Dark: Shield duration increased from 10 to 12 seconds.
- Arachnophobia: No changes.
- Fire Champion: All the cooldowns increased.
- The Dark way: No changes.
- Wolf Pack: New unlock scale that goes from level 21 to level 74. Stats of all the Werewolves increased.
- The Dark Prison: Reduced unlocking requirements from Tier7 to Tier6.
- Retaliation: Unlock scale changed from Tier3 to Tier1.
- Infestation: New unlocking scale that goes from level 15 to level 80.
- Dark Blessing: No changes.
General changes: Charge Bar eliminated (Yeah, this Class don't need the bar). Expanded character creation with all the face styles, hairstyles and colors.