- Author Viz
- Uploaded 12-29-2017, 07:38 AM
- Last Updated 12-30-2017, 02:54 AM
- Category Classes: New (TL2)
- Total Downloads 2803
- Discussion Thread Parallel Classes Comments Thread
- PARALLEL_CLASSES.mod 9.79 MB
our Mod Manager and Install Tool:
Due to some demand I decided to merge the less unique classes into one compilation. They are usually classes that uses skills from vanilla classes. Now, you might be thinking.. what's the point of playing a class that uses skills from the original 4 classes? I would say that some people may found them to be enjoyable. In addition, since these classes are using vanilla skills, they are usually much more balanced than other custom classes.
As usual, credit goes to the original author of the mod.
- Ampere by Someone Else - Isaz by Someone Else - Flamma by Someone Else - Electric Engineer by rcmcgee - Futurist by Carnage Reborn and Redphoenix - The WoW Class Collection mod by SenshiMasaki (6 classes : WoW Demon Hunter, WoW Warrior, WoW Shaman, WoW Warlock, WoW Death Knight and WoW Priest) - Arcane Blade by Spaceman84 - Fighting Arts by thesouthstarwaterbirdfist - Dragon Warrior by Hardcoded - Demon Classes by LucKy - Dragon Prince by mlbyas458 - Shadowmancer by HuntingU - Skyseer and Netherseer Classes by Matyr Gustav (3 classes, including Warrior) - Riftwalker by Ghin - Elemental Fighter by Ghin - Guardian Class by Draco1122 - War Mage by Impervious Soil
Feel free to post bug reports or any class suggestions in this thread. http://torchmodders.com/forums/mod-s...allel-classes/